A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Olds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Olds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olds
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Olds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Olds, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Olds graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Olds has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial North Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Olds MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Olds practice?
- Dr. Gregory Olds has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Olds practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists and Chattanooga Gastroenterologists.