A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Olds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Olds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olds
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Olds Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Olds, MBBS, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Olds graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Olds has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial North Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Olds MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Olds practice?
- Dr. Gregory Olds has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Olds practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists and Chattanooga Gastroenterologists.