Dr. Gregory Olds MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

June 27th, 2017
Best GI doctor!

February 16th, 2017
Excellent and super smart
Very kind and really knows his stuff, can quote latest research and guidelines. Really helped me get to the root of my issues!

November 1st, 2016
Review
Dr. Olds is a wonderful doctor . I had read a few reviews above and the one about it being preventative is not accurate. Prior to a procedure you may go with it being a preventative procedure, but if they go in and find anything it automatically becomes diagnostic. Doctors legally have to remove polyps if they find them. Screening is where you go in and find nothing wrong at all and have no biopsies. When it has becomes diagnostic it is illegal for them to go back and change that . This is called fraud. Patients are always told this prior to having procedures. I am sorry doctors offices and billing employees can not go back and change this . Insurance companies don't tell you this because they want you to think your going to get one 100 % covered procedure . When this rarely happens. This is not the doctors or the office staffs fault. They have guidelines to follow. I hope this helps clears this up . It is not about not caring it is about it not being legal to do that. All Gi doctors office would have to do the same thing.

July 31st, 2016
Good doctor.

June 12th, 2016
Deserve all five stars.

May 2nd, 2016
Great dr

April 9th, 2016
Exceptional physician
Very patient oriented. Kind , knowledgeable. You will not regret having him in charge of you gastroenterology care

April 4th, 2016
Dr.Olds & his surgical staff were polite and professional & scheduled me for the procedure per the VA's timeline for 3 procedures. Even worked my last procedure in on the last day of my consulting Dr's (VA)authorization period. Every time before I went into surgery, he DR.GREG took the time to come to the pre-anasthesia (prep) room to Thank Me For My Service For My Country! Meant a lot to an old Marine about to go night-night with the push of one thumb and trusting that I will wake up. I salute you Doc & thank you for your participation in the Veterans Choice Program, 5 Star's & a big thumbs up to you and your team at Memorial.

March 21st, 2016
Good doctor would recommend this doctor.

April 1st, 2015
Nice, kind, doctor
Dr. Olds is a good caring doctor, he also is very respectful too.

February 24th, 2015
ripoff doctor
staff lied and said they would file as preventive, but filed as diagnostic. cost me $900 out-of-pocket. staff said they got paid and refused to re-file. staff would not work with me or barely give me the time of day. will never use galen doctors again or refer them to anyone.

June 7th, 2012
Dr Olds was very prompt in getting me in due to my medical case... upon arrival my appointment was right on time and I was taken in for my procedure within 20 minutes of my arrival