A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Oleyourryk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Oleyourryk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Oleyourryk, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oleyourryk graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Oleyourryk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Oleyourryk MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Oleyourryk practice?
- Dr. Gregory Oleyourryk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Oleyourryk practices Urology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brockport, NY.
See Rochester Urologists.