A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Oliver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Oliver, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Heart Failure
- Rectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oliver has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Chet Oliver MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Gregory Oliver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Oliver practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Edison Colorectal Surgeons.