A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Organ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Organ is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Organ, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Organ graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Organ has 3 hospital affiliations:
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
- Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Organ MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Organ practice?
- Dr. Gregory Organ has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Organ practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons and Las Vegas Pediatric Surgeons.