inactive

2.7
  • 3 reviews

January 5th, 2014
Breast Cancer Survivor
Dr Orloff and his practice are extremely professional, up to date and informed. Dr. Orloff is the best at being an Oncologist. He has been my daughters Doctor for 7 years and then became my Oncologist in 2012. I am alive because of him. The Best! The entire practice is Top Notch!.

December 3rd, 2013
HORRIBLE Doctor!
Run. Do not walk. This guys is the epitome of arrogance wrapped up tight with little regard for your health and emotional well being. After being diagnosed with cancer, I went to meet with him. He walked into his office late, began to tell some stupid stories about HIMSELF for the next 10 minutes. When I began to cry, he asked me why in the world I was crying! I can go on and on, but if you seek an absolute jerk then this guys for you. If you want to be regarded with respect, kindness and hopefully healing, then run to John's Hopkins or another well known cancer hospital. This guy deserves to lose his license...among other things.

October 16th, 2011
If you want to DIE then this is the doctor for you
For anyone diagnosed with cancer, if you want to die, then this is the doctor you should see. Not only is he rude, but he could care less about you getting well. His sole aim is to collect money from your insurance provider so that his practice can generate revenues. He is cocky, does not answer your questions, and has ZERO bedside manners. When I asked him why I was on a particular protocol as opposed to another that was being used at another institution, he couldn't answer. He never responds to emails and if you have an issue or you relapse, you won't get a call. Lab results from detailed tests are not garnered in time, and you have to call for them, and oftentimes they'll say they aren't in, when in reality they are available and the office has not called for the results. They are SLOPPY in their lab - Dr. Orloff "FORGOT" to send my slides to Quest for processing. Then, if you are scheduled to have treatments during a holiday, Dr. Orloff will NOT ADHERE to your protocol, but rather will change it around to suit his own selfish agenda. He does not care about you. This is the WORST PRACTICE.

May 15th, 2010
Great Doctor
He's a little rough around the edges when he first starts seeing you. But as time goes on, he is great. He will answer any question without being smug and he's not afraid to be firm when it is in your best interest.

March 15th, 2010
Excellent Physician
Dr. Orloff is a very personable doctor. He is my opinion one of the best Oncologists in the DC area. Five years after my Lymphoma was cured he still checks on me annually, but we decided expensive Pet Scans and Cat Scans no longer are needed. Of course I can still get a relapse, or another cancer, but my chances of getting sick again are no greater than people who had never cancer.

February 26th, 2010
I never felt like Dr Orloff fully paid attention when he was seeing me as his patient or even really cared at all. Going to his office was like being on a fast moving medical assembly line...rushed (once you got in to see him) ...impersonal and stressful. He was terrible about following up after a visit -- if needed.