Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Ortega
Dr. Gregory Ortega, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sanford, FL, with another office in Orange City, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Ortega is affiliated with Central Florida Regional Hospital, Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital and Florida Hospital Fish Memorial. Dr. Ortega has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Ortega has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Gregory Ortega is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sanford, FL.
Dr. Rene Cabeza
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Sanford, FL 0.01 mi29
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Lake Mary, FL 4.01 mi32
Dr. Richard Bragg
Family Medicine, Hematology
Lake Mary, FL 4.48 mi25