A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Oswald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Oswald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oswald
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Oswald, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oswald graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Oswald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Louis Oswald MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Oswald practice?
- Dr. Gregory Oswald has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Oswald practices Emergency Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Emergency Physicians.