Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This is a very sensitive visit. He made me feel comfortable.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very confident with the entire staff

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Owens was very caring and eased all my fears.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been under the care of Dr.Owens for 2 years now. From my first visit I knew things were going to be better for me regarding my issues. And they have with no issues or problems. I am blessed,and so thankful. His staff is top notch as well.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Owens was very knowledgeable and wanted to thoroughly understand my concerns prior to an exam. Following the exam he spent time discussing his findings and suggested treatment. He took his time with me and I felt listened to and cared for.

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

always very kind and professional as are the office staff

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I generally hate going to the doctor but Dr. Owens put me at ease the moment I met him. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends.

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Appreciated the professional manner in which both the consultation and examination was held. Dr. Owen gave me specific understandable information about my condition and the simplest, non evasive treatment.

Mar 15th, 2015

Very nice doctor and answered all my questions completely.

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Finally, a doctor with whom I feel confident. I decided to get a second opinion and possibly a third opinion for my medical concerns. I was dissatisfied with the first, Dr. Owens is the second, and I canceled the third. I will continue with Dr. Owens.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Called got in the same day wih NO wait. In and out in under 15 minutes. Excellent care.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Excellent!!! show details Excellent!!!
Feb 16th, 2015

Dr. Owens is a professional. He is gentle and kind. He takes time to listen and he has the knowledge and expertise to make an accurate diagnoses and assessments. His staff especially his nurse BJ are great! They are always on top of every situation. This office is thorough and you do not have to follow up with them. They follow up with you. Love this doctor! He and his staff are super!!!!!

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

all the staff is very professional and caring

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Owens & his staff. They are so kind, personable and caring. I would recommend them to anybody and I have done so already.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fast and effecient

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was the first time I have seen a male gynecologist/ urologist. I was extremely nervous, and Dr. Owens put me at ease immediately. I was impressed with the amount of time he spent talking with me before AND after my exam. Excellent!

Nov 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Owens is a wonderful doctor. He has a fabulous staff!

Nov 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Owens is great. I would recommend him to others. My issue was addressed.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wow! Dr. Owens was the perfect combination of professional and personable. Everyone made me feel so comfortable in an otherwise uncomfortable situation!

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with the office staff and nursing staff. Very friendly and professional. I can't say enough about Dr. Owens. He was very caring and explained everything very clearly. He is someone I would very highly recommend to anyone

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit to Dr. Owens. I found him and his office staff to be very professional. There was also some laughter and light-heartedness, which made me feel much more relaxed and comfortable. I have a great feeling of trust in his skills.

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Owens and his staff were excellent. One is always anxious about a surgery consult, I was well taken care of, made to feel comfortable, and relieved in the end to find that Dr. Owens really cares about what his patients want and need from him. Great!

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone was very nice, and made me feel at right at home. Dr. Owens was very thorough.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Owens is very prompt, listens to my concerns and really cares, has an amazing office staff.

Excellent Physician & Staff show details Excellent Physician & Staff
by MP - Anderson Township on Jun 23rd, 2010

Dr. Owens was very thorough in his assessment of my condition and came highly recommended. He performed my surgery and was very prompt in addressing my post op questions and concerns. I could not be more pleased with the care I received, and the results of my pelvic reconstructive surgery. His staff was very friendly and professional, and helped to ease my anxiety during several unpleasant tests I had to undergo. Treatment options, pre and post op procedures were clearly documented and explained.