Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 14th, 2016

Personally calls after your tests to give you, your results.

The Best show details The Best
Oct 2nd, 2015

He is a gem of a Doctor! If only all Dr's were a bit like him the medical profession would be in great hands.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Sep 27th, 2013

Dr. Ozark is a wonderful doctor. when blood test results come back, he gets on the phone and talks with his patient; rather than having a nurse do it. He is by far, the best physician ever!

THE KIND OF DOCTOR THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE show details THE KIND OF DOCTOR THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE
May 9th, 2012

Excellent bedside manners. Very good listener. The only time I didn't mind spending a little bit more time with a Physician. He is great giving me helpful answers to all my health questions. I recommend Dr. Ozark to everyone that has high standards for their doctor. Helpful stuff too.

Mar 24th, 2012

Excellent doctor. Would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Ozark is truly a wonderfulphysician.

Husband and Wife Patient show details Husband and Wife Patient
by Gina Bellan Heck on Feb 16th, 2011

I first me Dr. Ozark when I was hospitalized in 2007. He was making his rounds and just stood out from the crowd of doctors. His bedside manner was so genuine that I determined when I was release from the hospital that I would choose him as my husband and my primary care doctor. Great doctor, great hospital.