Internists, Pediatrician
Loyola University Medical Center
2160 S 1st Ave
Maywood, IL 60153
708-216-9000
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2013

Dr. Ozark is a wonderful doctor. when blood test results come back, he gets on the phone and talks with his patient; rather than having a nurse do it. He is by far, the best physician ever!

|  THE KIND OF DOCTOR THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Excellent bedside manners. Very good listener. The only time I didn't mind spending a little bit more time with a Physician. He is great giving me helpful answers to all my health questions. I recommend Dr. Ozark to everyone that has high standards for their doctor. Helpful stuff too.

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2012

Excellent doctor. Would recommend him to anyone. Dr. Ozark is truly a wonderfulphysician.

|  Dr. Ozark is my kind of physician!  |  show details
by Sherida Cobbs on May 28th, 2011

Love Dr. Ozarak! He does not order unnecessary tests or push unnecessary treatments like hormone replacement. He is honest and will not advise you to get something like a flu shot if he has doubts about it. In otherwards, he won't force something on a patient that he does not trust for himself and his family. I love sparing wits with him. Glad he is in my theater of life! ;-)

|  Husband and Wife Patient  |  show details
by Gina Bellan Heck on Feb 16th, 2011

I first me Dr. Ozark when I was hospitalized in 2007. He was making his rounds and just stood out from the crowd of doctors. His bedside manner was so genuine that I determined when I was release from the hospital that I would choose him as my husband and my primary care doctor. Great doctor, great hospital.