A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Garcia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory P Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Gregory Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Garcia practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Geriatric Doctors.