A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Johnson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Johnson practice?
Dr. Gregory Johnson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburg, TX and Lindale, TX.
See Tyler Emergency Physicians and Tyler Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Johnson, Dr. Gregg Johnson, Dr. Gregorio Johnson