A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Johnson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Johnson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Johnson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Johnson practices Emergency Medicine near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hideaway, TX and Lindale, TX.
See Tyler Emergency Physicians.