Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Price Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Lee practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.