A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sanders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sanders, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Sanders FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Sanders practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sanders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Sanders practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.