A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sanders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sanders, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Sanders FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Sanders practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sanders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Sanders practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.