A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sutton, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sutton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Trophoblastic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sutton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory P Sutton MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Sutton practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sutton has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Sutton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN and Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Indianapolis Oncologists.