A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sutton, Gynecologic Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutton
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sutton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sutton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Trophoblastic Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sutton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory P Sutton MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Sutton practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sutton has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Sutton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, IN and Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Indianapolis Oncologists.