A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Pamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Pamel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Pamel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pamel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory James Pamel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Pamel practice?
- Dr. Gregory Pamel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Pamel practices Ophthalmology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Astoria Ophthalmologists.