Learn more about Dr. Gregory Pamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Pamel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pamel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pamel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Pamel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pamel graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pamel has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory James Pamel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Pamel practice?
- Dr. Gregory Pamel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Pamel practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.