A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Paniccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Paniccia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paniccia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paniccia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paniccia graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Sean Paniccia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Paniccia practice?
- Dr. Gregory Paniccia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Paniccia practices Psychiatry near National City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and El Cajon, CA.
See National City Psychiatrists.