A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Panzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Panzo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panzo
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Panzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Panzo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panzo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Panzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Mid Florida Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Panzo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Panzo practice?
- Dr. Gregory Panzo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Panzo practices Ophthalmology near The Villages, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Dora, FL and Summerfield, FL.
See The Villages Ophthalmologists.