A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Panzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Panzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Panzo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panzo graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Panzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Mid Florida Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Panzo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Panzo practice?
- Dr. Gregory Panzo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Panzo practices Ophthalmology near Mount Dora, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Summerfield, FL and Apopka, FL.
See Mount Dora Ophthalmologists.