Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Papa
Dr. Gregory Papa, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New Castle, DE. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Papa is affiliated with Christiana Hospital, St Francis Hospital and St Francis Hospital. Dr. Papa has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Papa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gregory Papa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Castle, DE.
Dr. Maria Mancuso
New Castle, DE 0.75 mi18
Dr. Lawrence Markman
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
New Castle, DE 0.75 mi34
Dr. Jeffrey Kerner
General Practice, Family Medicine
New Castle, DE 1.38 mi32