A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Papa is Excellent. Dr. Papa has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Papa graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Papa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Papa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Papa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Papa practice?
Dr. Gregory Papa practices Family Medicine near New Castle, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See New Castle Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Papa, Dr. Greg Papa, Dr. Gregorio Papa