Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Papazian
Dr. Gregory Papazian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dorchester, MA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Papazian is affiliated with South Shore Hospital, Addison Gilbert Hospital and Northeast Hospital Corp- Outpt. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Papazian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Papazian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dorchester, MA.
Dr. Adam Burrows
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Dorchester, MA 0.09 mi29
Dr. Sheldon Lockman
Dorchester, MA 0.34 mi35
Dr. Myfanwy Callahan
Internal Medicine, Residency
Dorchester, MA 0.36 mi5