A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Pape:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Pape, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Pape graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Pape has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Pape MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Pape practice?
- Dr. Gregory Pape has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Pape practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NC and Charlotte, NC.
See Danville Internists, Danville Critical Care Practitioners, and Danville Pulmonologists.