A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Parish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Parish is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Parish, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parish graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Parish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Hartsell Parish MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Parish practice?
- Dr. Gregory Parish has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Parish practices Diagnostic Radiology near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, MI and Clare, MI.
See Midland Radiologists.