A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Parries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Parries is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Parries, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Parries graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Parries has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parries accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Parries practice?
Dr. Gregory Parries practices Urology near Sartell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hutchinson, MN and Saint Cloud, MN.
See Sartell Urologists.