A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Parries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Parries is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Parries, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Parries graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parries has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Parries MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Parries practice?
- Dr. Gregory Parries has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Parries practices Urology near Sartell, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hutchinson, MN and Saint Cloud, MN.
See Sartell Urologists.