A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Parsons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parsons
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parsons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Parsons, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Parsons has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stokes Parsons MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Parsons practice?
- Dr. Gregory Parsons has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Parsons practices Otolaryngology near Lancaster, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Mill, SC and Chester, SC.
See Lancaster Otolaryngologists.