A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Parsons is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Parsons, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Parsons has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Chester Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parsons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Parsons practice?
Dr. Gregory Parsons practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, SC and Fort Mill, SC.
See Rock Hill Otolaryngologists and Rock Hill Allergists.