A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Parsons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Parsons, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Dr. Parsons has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Springs Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stokes Parsons MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Parsons practice?
- Dr. Gregory Parsons has 6 office locations.
- Dr. Gregory Parsons practices Otolaryngology near , .