Dr. Gregory Parsons MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

July 10th, 2016
Awesome Surgeon in every way
Dr. Parsons just performed surgery for removal of a tumor on my vocal cords. The outcome was exceptional. His bedside manners was top of the list and ...

February 17th, 2016
See Someone Else!
Dr. Parsons was rude, disrespectful, and dismissive of me when I was his patient. His concerns revolved around bilking as much as possible out of my insurance company and getting touchy-feely with his nurse while in the exam room with me. Worst medical experience I've ever had.

December 31st, 2015
Bad experience with dr parsons
My experience with Doctor parsons wasn't so great. I was in there for a sore throat I have had for over a month now and have been to the doctors three times and all they did was give me steroids and antibiotics so I chose to go to a specialists myself.. So I get there and all the nurses are great and well mannered but when Doctor parsons comes in he doesn't introduce himself he just starts feeling my neck and then sprayed something down my nose and tells me to open my mouth so he can look at my throat .. So I do and he says " you do that well don't you" right then I wa uncomfortable not to mention my mother was with me and she was not happy. And after that he doesn't say anything and just walks out. So then I get moved to another room. So he sticks something down my nose to my throat and says I have bad heartburn and walks out again and then brings me a sheet about acid reflux and says to take a acid reducer twice a day for a month then come back and then he walks away. It left myself and my mom with so many questions and terrified.

December 22nd, 2015
I have a good opinion of Dr Parson. He was kind to me and very helpful . The took the time to explain things to me . He also did my sinus/nasal surgery . I have no complains .

April 15th, 2015
Great experience
I had previously seen other ENT's but none could diagnose my problem correctly until I saw Dr. Parsons. He is very smart and knows what he is doing. Very happy with the care I received

January 26th, 2015
Very smart doctor. Has a caring attitude for his patients.

May 7th, 2014
I am shocked at these reviews. I have been a long time patient of Dr. Parsons and have been very pleased with the care I have been given. He is a smart doctor who truly cares about his patients.

February 18th, 2014
Uncaring
First of all I went for severe allergies, he numbed my nose and never told me what was coming next , He pushed the wires down my throat and my throat was not completely numb. He set me up for for the 52 allergy shots after I finished with those he told me my nose was crooked and I would need surgery, I told him that I did not want to have surgery as soon as I said that I did not want to have surgery he was finished with me. Dropped his conversation and left the room. I still suffer from allergies but will never return to Dr. Parsons. It appeared to me that if there is not a lot of money in it for him , then he is not interested in helping you.

November 19th, 2013
Hurt nose
I had the most tramatic experience of my life in this office. I was referred with a serious staph infection in my nose. Dr Parsons first comment to me was that he noticed I didn't have insurance. He looked at my nose and said that if I had insurance I would be going to the hospital to have surgery with anesthesia but since I had no insurance I would have to tough it out at the office. He told me at least 5 times how painful the procedure was but never explained what he intended to do. He was a pompous, cold hearted jack with no manners at all. The injections and surgery were excruciating and almost barbaric. What he never found out was that I am a loyal employee with the same company for 15 years and not having insurance was not my choice. The procedure probably saved my life but the doctor will not ever get the chance to look at me again and I'm sure he could care less. I don't get this man and hope nobody ever goes to him without insurance. That seems to anger him!

August 30th, 2012
Very Poor Service
This doctor does not do what he says or followup with his patient at all. his bedside manners are very rude. for example, he was suppose to write up a letter for our attorney and that was back in may, its now aug. and I just find out that he has not done it. Not easy to talk to at all either. We were not suppose to be billed for one of our visits with him but he didn't even keep his words and still bill us for it too. I do not recommend this ENT doctor to anyone.

July 23rd, 2012
Very knowledgable.

August 18th, 2011
poor bedside manner
I have never visited a doctor with such a awful bedside manner, not only was he rough during the examination of my nose he asked me if I wanted the advice he would give if I had walked in with a blue cross blue shield card or the solution he would give me simply because I was a paying customer without insurance. If I wanted to be talked down to like a child I would have called my mom. I chose him out of the phone book hoping to get a little more information about what my problem might be rather than just go to my normal doctor, big mistake. I'm writing this review because I don't think people (with or without insurance) should be treated poorly by someone they put so much faith in. He was simply a grumpy old man who needs to retire.