Dr. Gregory Patrick MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Sewickley, PA

June 23rd, 2016
A must see doctor. I would fly tobyhrvendsvifvtge world. There is none like him. The best. Caring and loving. Whst Doctor comes to see you in the hospital or emergency room when he's off snd leaves his own family function to make sure you get the care you need. I recommend him to everybody. He has my asthma under control.

July 5th, 2013
Dr. G. Patrick
Dr. Patrick is an excellent clinician with a compassionate ,helpful,knowledge based practice ,focused on positive outcomes and patient care . With patient satisfaction and overall improved health/ comfort his focus. He is definitely hands on and unlike other Drs. who rely heavily on their ancillary staff to do routine tasks ,he is the caregiver which I greatly admire. His staff are great and provide traditional support . It is nice to be treated by a physician with great ethics and a great personality!

June 18th, 2013
Great specialist
My first impression was that Dr. Patrick was going to be stern & bland which I hate in a doctor. Thankfully, I was incorrect. He asked me questions that weren't just read from a clipboard. He talked TO me not At me. He even made a few humorous comments. He eliminated my need for an oxygen feed overnight and diagnosed me with asthma as opposed to the COPD diagnosis I was previously given elsewhere. That was two years ago & I feel great.

July 31st, 2012
Probably my favorite doctors......and I have several!

June 12th, 2012
Very informative
Doctor Patrick was very sincere and took the necessary time with my father and I so we both understood everything.

March 14th, 2012
Best internal medicine physician I have known

February 14th, 2012
Wonderful doctor
Dr Patrick is the most caring doctor I have seen.

October 19th, 2009
Excellent Caring Doctor
Approximately 14 years ago, an x-ray showed a mass on my lung. My primary care physician recommended Dr. Patrick. When he came into the room, he immediately sat down and talked to me. He said he could feel my fear. He told me into the hall to show me the x-rays and said that I had this mass three years ago and there is very little if any change, so it did not think it was cancer. He said that I would need a biopsy to confirm what it was. He thought it was Sarcondosis. He was very concerned about the location of the mass. The first biopsy did not reveal what it was. A second biopsy showed that it was not cancer but did not confirm the Sarcodosis. Because it did not grow in the three years, he decided against surgury to remove it. It is located near the bronchial tubes and surgery was very delicate. He follows up with me every six months. He as said if it grows, it must be removed.As a note, he knew I have suffered from depression and when I told him my husband had stage three lung cancer, he told be to be sure I went to see someone about the depression.This is the sign of a truly caring physician.

June 30th, 2009
Never received important test result.
Went to see Dr Patrick to have testing to determine why I was experiencing shortness of breath. Test was done but never received results. I have contacted his office 3 times and asked for the test results and did not receive any callbacks.Today I find out that he sent the results of my tese to my heart doctor??? So it has taken me over 1 year to find out I have COPD and should have started medication 1 year ago.