Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Patterson
Dr. Gregory Patterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thomasville, GA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Patterson is affiliated with Archbold Memorial Hospital, Medical Group of Mitchell County Hospital and Mitchell County Hospital Camilla. Dr. Patterson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Patterson has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...