A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Pearl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Pearl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Pearl, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearl graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pearl has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Pearl FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Pearl practice?
- Dr. Gregory Pearl has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Pearl practices Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.