Dr. Gregory Pearl MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

no change

August 17th, 2016
Amazing Surgeon with a huge heart
Dr Pearl is an amazing surgeon with outstanding bed side manner. He really cares about his patients. He explains everything to you and puts you at ease. And after surgery he makes sure you are comfortable and does not let you suffer. He is the best Dr I have ever seen he is so worth waiting to get an appointment even if you have to travel to see him. Do not hesitate pick up the phone and set your appointment.

June 11th, 2016
TOS
I searched for an explaination of my pain for years! I had one of the most severe cases of TOS he'd ever seen. It was present on the right and left and impinged my jugular vein causing clots in both sides of my brain! I was blessed to have Dr Pearl recommended to me :)

May 29th, 2016
he went over and above just being a doctor. he is an amazing doctor and a great man.

April 16th, 2016
Wonderful Man!
In the 3 years we have been looking for a diagnosis, Dr Pearl is by far the most kind, generous and compassionate man I've ever met. And we have been to 8 Dr's. Incredible man. Has went over and beyond the call of being a Dr!

September 27th, 2014
TOS surgery
I had TOS decompression surgery in May 2014. I am a young active lady and had symptoms for about 3 months before Dr.Pearl had suggested surgery. He had said surgery is "only cure" and would "highly recommend" it for me. When we asked him about complications he didn't mention anything other than 2 weeks with limitation and 2-3 months to get back to sports. Before surgery I also had asked him about what exactly he would be doing to scalenes and he only said he would be detaching them not removing them. On my follow up visit (4 months post op) I asked him again what exactly he did to the scalenes and this time he said he completely had removed the anterior scalene and detached one of the heads of middle. Long story short I never got this information before surgery or heard anything about complications when asked about risks. He mentioned "I am not gonna sit there and talk about complications". If I was told about the risks and what exactly the surgery Entailed before the surgery I would have made a different decision. Please be wise when making a decision to have this surgery talk to other patients, do your own extensive research before just trusting a surgeon's words. Which is what I did, Dr. Pearl might be great at what he does but he does not costumize his treatment plan to your specific case, he pretty much offers surgery to anyone it doesn't make a difference to him snip snip gone. And remember surgery is not the "only cure" it truly depends on your case. Pretty disappointed in this surgeon and his lack of honesty and authenticity.

July 7th, 2012
Dr. Pearl saved my life.
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Pearl. I'm a 38 year old very healthy mom who developed a life threatening problem. I was recommended by 3 doctors because Dr. Pearl is a world class surgeon. He not only did a perfect surgery he also is very caring. He always remembers the details of my life and asks me about my family. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!

May 1st, 2012
I had a graft done on my arm the end of Feb. and it still isn't healed. I was sent home from the hospital with no prescription for antibiotics nor a time for a follow-up visit, not even was I told to call. This is the 1st of May and I still have a very open wound which doesn't look any better and I am in constant pain. I live in Plano and it is difficult to see him since he is in Plano once a month. I have yet to have hom call to chevk on how things are going, I told I was afraid I would loose my arm he made a casual comment about my not loosing my arm, when I reminded him that staph infection not only could my arm but my life, That seemed to get his attention he immediately got a culture and had his nurse set up Home Health Care to administer a wound vac, Two weeks later my wound is no better and my arm is a raw mess because of all the tape.