A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Persichetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Persichetti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Persichetti graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Persichetti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Blase Persichetti DO is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. Persichetti practice?
- Dr. Gregory Persichetti has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Persichetti practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Sewell, NJ.
See Coatesville Dermatologists.