A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Petersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Petersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Petersen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Petersen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory G Petersen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Petersen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Petersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Petersen practices Anesthesiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Anesthesiologists.