Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Peterson
Dr. Gregory Peterson, DO, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with another office in Des Moines, IA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Peterson is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital and Mercy Franklin Center. Dr. Peterson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Peterson has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Magdy Elsawy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Des Moines, IA 0 mi36
Dr. Alexander Flower
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Des Moines, IA 0 mi35
Dr. Abdelaziz Elhaddad
Internal Medicine, Residency
Des Moines, IA 0 mi7