A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Petrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Petrie, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petrie graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Petrie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Petrie MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Petrie practice?
- Dr. Gregory Petrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Petrie practices Anesthesiology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Anesthesiologists.