Dr. Gregory Pharo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Pharo?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Pharo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2016

I had a major motor vehicle accident in 2006 after which I worried daily whether or not I would be able to continue to work. Because of Dr. Pharo's accurate diagnosis and precision injecting several epidurals over several years, I was able to manage my pain sufficiently to continue to work and successfully retired from my job this past year. I would recommend him to anyone wanting excellent care.

December 14th, 2015

Almost did not keep an appointment

I called last THURS. to get particulars, have an appt. tomorrow. Got the recording, listened to all of it, then left t a message in complete detail. 5 days later, no one got back ot me. I called & got a gal who checked & said she saw nothing about my message. I was ready to cancel but thought I'll go once & hope the dr is better than what he has on the phone

September 5th, 2012

Very caring physician, good bedside manner, good listener,I was very pleased with his treatment plan and will go back.

October 2nd, 2011

Revised Evaluation

Revised evaluation following treatment from a neurosurgeon. Pain treatment by neurostimulator failed to produce results(Not by Dr Pharo) Beir block produce minor reduction in pain and not for extended period of time.(Not by Dr Pharo). Medication Dr Pharo provided although did not completely relieve pain, allowed me to walk better.My complaint initally for a follow up appointment the office staff refused to believe that I had seen Dr Pharo and would not pass my call along to a person that could resolve the problem. I'm sure that person would no longer be there or has figured out that was a improper way to handle the situation. Pennsylvania hospital got back with me to resolve the situation but by that time it was way too late(Two weeks).

May 14th, 2009

I was told to seek help from a phychiatrist or psychologist that my pain was not real and that I was an invalid of choice. I think the man needs to get time to know each patient and not just see the outside of the person....he has a nice staff which is ok but he himself made me feel like I did not matter.

March 23rd, 2009

Felt very comfortable. He patient, looked at me when I spoke and when he had something to say. His nurse was also excellent

November 9th, 2016