A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrington
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrington Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Harrington, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Harrington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Philip Harrington MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Gregory Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Harrington practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.