A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Harrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Harrington, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrington graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Harrington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Philip Harrington MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Harrington practice?
- Dr. Gregory Harrington has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Harrington practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.