A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Phillips, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans