A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Phillips, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Phillips MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Gregory Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Phillips practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Physiatrists.