A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Phillips, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Phillips has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Phillips MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Gregory Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Phillips practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Physiatrists.