Dr. Gregory Piro DO Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Howell, MI

• Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2017
I have been a patient of Dr Piro for several years and I have been very pleased. The office is pleasant and the staff very friendly.

January 18th, 2017
I have seen Dr. Pirouette for several years now and have consistently found he was very professional, courteous and very willing to take time and answer any questions I had. His staff have equally been polite and very efficient in their pre and post appointment contacts with both my husband (who is also a patient) and myself. The office wait time before appointments typically is only 5-10 minutes, but has been approximately 20 minutes or so on the rare occasion. The wait time to see the doctor once in the examination room is usually less than 5 minutes. I would recommend Dr. Piro to friends.

January 13th, 2017
Rid of unwanted bumps
Many hard spots and moles from years of working in sun got uglier with age. Dr. Piro, sensitive to need, removed many in office treatments.

March 17th, 2015
I was able to get a new patient appointment right away. Ashley and Dr. Piro were fantastic!

February 26th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Piro and his staff was top notch. I've been seen by Ashley also and she is very knowledgable in dermatology and extremely friendly. I feel very comfortable in this office in every way. I recommend them to all my family and friends.

August 5th, 2013
Pleased
I was happy to get an emergency apt. with Dr. Piro so promptly. Scheduling and paperwork were very easy and convenient. When I arrived to the office was very clean and staff were all very helpful and friendly. When Dr. Piro came into my room after only a 15 minute wait he was very pleasant. He spent time diagnosing my rash. He also gave me a lot of information regarding my condition and resources where I could look up more information on future questions I might have. When my follow up visit came my rash was all cleared up! I would recommend him to others.

March 26th, 2013
Very Pleased
After going to another (Dermatologist for many years and not getting anywhere; itching and rashes just getting worse). I came to the Dr. Piro's Howell office and within days I am feeling GREAT! I do not need to itch all the time and the rashes are going away finally! THANK YOU!

April 6th, 2012
To long of a wait
My last appointment I spent at least 40 minutes sitting in the examination room after the assistant left.

December 21st, 2011
Finally Answers!
I have been all over town with my youngest trying to diagnose a rash that he has had for some time now. Dr. Piro was able to diagnose it and my daughter is happy to be back at life without the pain that rash was causing her. Thank you so much for all of your help and your staff seems like a great group!

January 6th, 2011
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Piro is my choice for a Dermatologist. He not only helps me make my skin look better (younger), he found a melanoma on my husband. It was treated early, but needless to say, it could have turned out tragically. I often refer local people to Dr. Piro. Highly recommended.

December 19th, 2016