Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Dec 19th, 2014

He is absolutely the best!!! Results are amazing!

by Kevin mac on Oct 16th, 2014

He's a scam don't use him. He's a scumbag that hides behind woman to return a call He does not return phone calls he's located down south jersey now to have a new beginning You'll be financing his new120000 benz Love to see if he himself will return a phone call hides behind his skirt a south philly guy he is not a scam artist he is Good luck people.

|  Do not go to this DR!!  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2014

Dr Pistone should be ashamed to call himself a Dermatologist….maybe he's ready to retire, more concerned about his hair transplant practice or just lazy. Having multiple skin cancers on hands and legs…when to him since my insurance changed. Did't even look at me let alone do or recommend a biopsy. Told me I should go to a different specialist ( who I found out was a surgeon that needed a pathology report) he had me in and out in 5 minutes….took my insurance's money and the next patient. He shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine. Note- Derm One's customer service was excellent …he no longer works for them…wherever he went avoid!

|  Hair Transplant  |  show details
by Anthony on Mar 23rd, 2014

This guy is a fraud. He has no medical training on the art of hair transplantation . His office has changed also I'm sure it had to patients filing legal action against him. If you disregard what I am saying and still decide to use this doctor please do your research .. You will do yourself a disservice if you don't .

|  Hair transplant  |  show details
by Pat D on Nov 28th, 2013

I had a hair transplant done by Greg Pistone 5 years ago and it still looks great today 11/27/13.He is one of the best in the business.

|  Top Doc  |  show details
by RonC on Sep 20th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Pistone. Although he is a very busy doctor, he still spent a considerable amount of time with me and addressed every issue I had and took care of everything on the first visit. I highly recommend Dr. Pistone.

by Johnny B on Mar 31st, 2013

After my initial consultation with Dr. P, I felt really good about his experience and the confidence he had in himself that he could help me, so I scheduled a procedure. The procedure was painless & I was asleep for nearly all of the procedure...The results, however, were extremely disappointing...I thought, at the very least, I would get a decent hairline and a fair amount of density, too, for $6K, but I got neither of these. When I expressed my disappointment, Dr. P did not offer to remedy the situation, as he said he would during the consultation, if I was not pleased...His comment was: "Well, at least, you have a little hair to comb." Well, Dr. P, for $6K I thought I would get a lot more than that...I trusted Dr. P, but he disappointed me. I am considering contacting Dr. P to see if he will make good on his promise and give me enough hair to cover the $6K I paid him...I hope he is honorable and will do that...We'll see...I will keep you all posted.

|  A doctor's doctor  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2011

I'm a doc and I can tell you that I wish our group ran as smoothly as this office. Dr Pistone is an awesome doc IMO. He know's his stuff, has good and painless hands and LISTENS to you before he says a word.

May 4th, 2011

I'm happy that I choose him. Done excellent work for me.

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Frank M. on Dec 13th, 2010

I went to Doctor Pistone many years ago for warts and a few skin conditions. He was a great doctor and very patient and caring. So, when i found out he did hair transplants, i went for a consult. Things did not change over the years. i was comfortable with him that i had two successful transplants. He is a great surgeon and also very trustworthy.

Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Pistone was very thorough and spent as much time as I needed to answer any questions I had.