Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Two transplants show details Two transplants
by Frank M on Aug 30th, 2016

I had two transplants by Dr Pistone about 10 yrs ago. In the meantime I lost more hair and want to have another transplant. But, of course money is an issue. Dr Pistone is an honest doctor who tells you the truth. I also went to him as a young adult for dermatology issues and he was great at that too. A real good guy with an honest approach. The transplant procedure was painless and I got to watch some videos during procedure. After procedure I felt great with no ill effects. Remember, you will not have this huge crop of hair all at once but you will notice a difference. The only slight issue was the scar on the back of the head. Bu that is covered by your hair. Thanks Doc.

Great experience!! show details Great experience!!
Jul 5th, 2016

I went to Dr. Pistone on recommendations from multiple friends. The receptionist was incredibly helpful and took me back to his office immediately. When the doctor came in, he was really sweet and made me feel totally comfortable. My appointment was for botox. Last Dr. I saw gave me an insane amount of units and I left with a migraine. Dr. Pistone looked at me, and gave me just the right amount, which was half of what the other gave me. I absolutely love it. I already have my next 2 appointments booked, one: for other dermatological issues I'm having, and of course, 2: my next sprinkle of youth. To top it off, he has a great personality too!

great experience will have another treatment for hair loss. show details great experience will have another treatment for hair loss.
by chris a. on May 5th, 2016 on doctor.com

gregory pistone is an artist and very helpful

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Great Experience and Results!!! show details Great Experience and Results!!!
by Kevin M. on Apr 5th, 2016 on doctor.com

Wonderful experience and results. Dr Pistone took the time to explain the procedure in detail and it was everything he said. I would highly recommen ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Botox and fillers show details Botox and fillers
by Jamie Lynn gangemi on Mar 20th, 2016

Love him very good at listening to my needs and addresses them in a professional and personal way that made me always comfortable with his work. 5 stars 2 thumbs up!

Wonderful!! show details Wonderful!!
by L. B. on Mar 3rd, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr Pistone is wonderful, he is very thorough, spends a lot of time with you, explains everything very well. Treated my rosacea and my skin is clear. ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Research was rewarded. show details Research was rewarded.
by Izaak S. on Feb 21st, 2016 on doctor.com

Read Full Review at doctor.com
A lot of research and a great outcome. show details A lot of research and a great outcome.
by Izaak on Feb 21st, 2016

I have been researching hair restoration for about 10years and finally got to a point in life where I could afford it. We moved here to South Jersey in Aug '15 and I started researching local places from So. Jersey to Philly. I met some good doctors and good places but felt most assured by Dr Pistone. No consultation fee. Hair Restoration is his specialty and he does am the procedures himself with his in house team. I found too many others that fly "specialists" in to do the work. That way if you are unhappy, the Dr is off the hook. I had my procedure done at the end of Dec 15 and everything is happening exactly as they said it would. They took care of me well, and my follow up visits were scheduled so that I had plenty of time with Dr Pistone. I am very happy with my choice is Dr's and the office staff. If you don't know, the office staff performs half of the procedure so you need to get to know them too. The main reason I chose Dr Pistone is because he talked about the art of placing the hair. The angles, thickness and spacing to look natural. He spent a lot of time talking about the natural look and why some other hairlines look natural or unnatural depending on the doctor's skill.

The best in South Jersey show details The best in South Jersey
by D. G. on Feb 16th, 2016 on doctor.com

I've been coming to Dr. Pistone's office for about a year and have never been disappointed, I always leave feeling refreshed. Dr. Pistone and his st ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Best Hair Transplant Surgeon around! show details Best Hair Transplant Surgeon around!
by M. F. on Feb 4th, 2016 on doctor.com

Dr P was thorough, he listened to me and didn't try to sell me anything like a few other places I went to. His price was very competitive for such an ...

MiraDry Treatment show details MiraDry Treatment
by Chris M on Jan 19th, 2016

I got the MiraDry treatment with Dr. Pistone after doing a good amount of internet research. He was very knowledgeable and open about the procedure, and assuaged any concerns I had. The procedure itself went off without a hitch and we had some good conversation throughout, keeping the atmosphere light and fun. Results thus far are outstanding, and I'm already looking into using him for other procedures.

Horrible hair transplant show details Horrible hair transplant
by Scarred for life on Dec 20th, 2015

Dr. Pistone performed a hair transplant on me when I was 21. The results were very poor so a year later I returned to discuss my concerns with him. He agreed my result was bad so decided to dona free "touch up". Now I have 2 giant strip scars across the back of my head and horrible pluggy looking hairline with obvious gaps and spaces hat make a very unnatural look. The past 10 years have been a nightmare. I cannot go anywhere without a hat on and my confidence and motivation in life has suffered tremendously. I need to have the transplants taken out so at least I look normal again but haven't been able to save the money. I refuse to have more visible giant scars on my head so putting more hair in front to hide the terrible work is out of the question I suppose. Ruined my life

Doctor's Response

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. I wish you had not waited 10 years to let me know about it since we could have taken corrective action sooner. While any cosmetic procedure results in scarring, it's quite unusual to have "severe" scarring in my experience. And very unusual to have an "unnatural look" in my office. You need to know that we have new procedures to deal with any scarring you might have and to improve cosmetic appearance without further surgery. You might want to research SMP (scalp micropigmentation),a procedure to improve both, and a procedure I perform in my office. If you would like to have the grafts surgically removed we can do that also. If you had ever contacted me (and this is a legitimate review) I would ask you to call me directly at 856-988-8080 or email me directly at info@drpistone.com. I promise to evaluate your issues and provide corrective action at no additional cost to you. I will be waiting to hear from you and will update this response in the future. Sincerely, Dr Pistone

by Rich on Dec 4th, 2015

Dr. Pistone makes a patient feel at ease with his easy manner and years of experience. I recommend him highly.

Jun 10th, 2015

I have had 2 different types of surgeries performed by Dr. Pistone. Both times the results were excellent and the recovery was as described. Dr. Pistone personally followed up with me after each procedure and I would highly recommend him.

Great experience show details Great experience
by Joe G on Jun 2nd, 2015

I recently had a FUT procedure performed by Dr. Pistone. I am a 38 y/o male with Androgenic alopecia. I could not be happier with the experience I had thus far. I am in the health care profession, so as a patient I am at times too informed and can be difficult. Dr. Pistone answered all of my questions before and after the procedure. The day of the procedure went great and my recovery is going very well (24 days post operative). I will recommend Dr. Pistone to my colleagues and patients. Also, his office staff are great.

miraDry show details miraDry
by Aj on May 13th, 2015

I saw an ad for miradry and I was excited to learn more about it. I'm personally not an excessive sweater however working in the salon industry for 13 years my wardrobe is 97% black. On a daily basis I was trying to rub deodorant stains out of my clothes, the stains sometimes don't always disappear so with that being said a lot of ruined clothes. The treatment took about an hour and didn't even realize I was having anything done. It was painless. the Dr. uses a Tumescent technique and it was wonderful. The hours after treatment and into the entire next day,it is important to ice to reduce swelling.The results have been amazing, I'm very pleased. I have not worn deodorant since procedure and my clothes are not stripped with white lines.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by Steve M. - Voorhees, NJ on May 12th, 2015

This was my second procedure with Dr. Pistone. The first was in 2011. The second was a couple of weeks ago. Both times, Dr. Pistone did an excellent job. Also, the staff was courteous and professional. I would recommend this practice to anyone who is thinking of getting this procedure. Sure, do your due diligence - Go interview a few different doctors but make sure you at least consult with Dr. Pistone before making your final decision. He does great work.

GREAT experience! show details GREAT experience!
by Kevin McKinley on Apr 27th, 2015

Dr. Pistone was GREAT! He walked me through the entire process and what to expect. He contacted me after the procedure to see how I was doing. I would highly reccomend him.

Very Happy Hair Transplant Patient show details Very Happy Hair Transplant Patient
by Timothy D. on Mar 31st, 2015

I am return patient of Dr. Pistone. Dr. Pistone handled my first hair transplant about 4-5 years ago, and I was so pleased that I just had my second and treatment done. Dr. Pistone is very experienced and did an incredible job both times. I am very pleased with the results. He is very people oriented, funny, and his staff is both beautiful and top notch. I would have no concerns over referring him to friends and family.

Surgery results show details Surgery results
Mar 25th, 2015

Excellence results. I look and feel 10 yrs younger. Should have done procedure sooner.

Armand Alec show details Armand Alec
by AA Martz on Mar 20th, 2015

I was just concerned about one thing, what would I look like after the complete process. Dr. Pistone delivers " visual perfection" . He is truly gifted at performing cosmetic surgery.

Exdellent results and care show details Exdellent results and care
by Robin A on Feb 28th, 2015

I have had 3 hair transplants and each one had excellent results and I am looking to do another this year to fill in a thinning area. Each time I was pleased and to this date which has been over almost 20 years from the first, no one and I repeat no one knows and those I tell are amazed at the results too.. Thanks again Dr. Pistone

#1 show details #1
by Freddie on Feb 16th, 2015

Best doc around, answrs all your ?s and tells you EXCATLY what you can expect , I knw nunmours people with transplants from the doc and there nothing but 5 stars aslong as you have realistic expections you can not go wrong with doctor Pistone! A true Perffsional and brill anit at his Craft!! he loves what he does which makes it all that much better! 5stars hands down!

Not happy show details Not happy
by Ron on Feb 7th, 2015

I will never recommend Dr Pistone. Lots of hype, thousands spent, after 10 years, Im worse off than before I visited his office. Many better alternatives out there, find them, but stay clear of Dr. Pistone

Doctor's Response

Please feel free to contact me directly. I would like to know why you feel you are worse off now. I'm certain I've never given you or any of my other patients any "hype" but I would like to discuss with you why you feel that way. If there's anything I can do to increase your satisfaction with my office I will do it. First I have to know what your concerns are and who you are. I am in the office everyday. Please call or send an email to info@drpistone.com. Thank you.

3-Time Hair Transplant Patient show details 3-Time Hair Transplant Patient
by Anonymous on Jan 27th, 2015

Dr. Pistone is excellent at implementing hair transplants. I should know; I've had 3 done by him. The transplants he did the first and second times held, but more of my hair fell out so I had him perform the procedure a third and final time. Each time I got what I wanted: HAIR!

Dec 19th, 2014

He is absolutely the best!!! Results are amazing!

Thank you so much.

Do not go to this DR!! show details Do not go to this DR!!
Sep 5th, 2014

Dr Pistone should be ashamed to call himself a Dermatologist….maybe he's ready to retire, more concerned about his hair transplant practice or just lazy. Having multiple skin cancers on hands and legs…when to him since my insurance changed. Did't even look at me let alone do or recommend a biopsy. Told me I should go to a different specialist ( who I found out was a surgeon that needed a pathology report) he had me in and out in 5 minutes….took my insurance's money and the next patient. He shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine. Note- Derm One's customer service was excellent …he no longer works for them…wherever he went avoid!

Doctor's Response

I'm very sorry for any mis-communication between us. Because you had multiple skin cancers I referred you to a surgical specialist who could best treat you. I did it in your best interest and hope that it worked out for you.

Hair transplant show details Hair transplant
by Pat D on Nov 28th, 2013

I had a hair transplant done by Greg Pistone 5 years ago and it still looks great today 11/27/13.He is one of the best in the business.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Top Doc show details Top Doc
by RonC on Sep 20th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Pistone. Although he is a very busy doctor, he still spent a considerable amount of time with me and addressed every issue I had and took care of everything on the first visit. I highly recommend Dr. Pistone.

Doctor's Response

I appreciate your kind words. Thank you.

by Johnny B on Mar 31st, 2013

After my initial consultation with Dr. P, I felt really good about his experience and the confidence he had in himself that he could help me, so I scheduled a procedure. The procedure was painless & I was asleep for nearly all of the procedure...The results, however, were extremely disappointing...I thought, at the very least, I would get a decent hairline and a fair amount of density, too, for $6K, but I got neither of these. When I expressed my disappointment, Dr. P did not offer to remedy the situation, as he said he would during the consultation, if I was not pleased...His comment was: "Well, at least, you have a little hair to comb." Well, Dr. P, for $6K I thought I would get a lot more than that...I trusted Dr. P, but he disappointed me. I am considering contacting Dr. P to see if he will make good on his promise and give me enough hair to cover the $6K I paid him...I hope he is honorable and will do that...We'll see...I will keep you all posted.

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry you are not pleased. If your cosmetic results are not optimal I will do everything I can to remedy the situation, as always. Please feel free to contact me anytime and we will take a look together. Thank you for your trust. I do not take it lightly.

Bad hair transplant show details Bad hair transplant
Jun 6th, 2012

I had a hair transplant by pistone several years ago. Biggest mistake I ever made. I have chicken type hair, pit marks and rough rigid scalp. It looks bumpy and unnatural! When I went back to discuss my concerns he pretty much said tough luck. I don't know how he is certified and ranked as a top surgeon! Avoid him!!'

Doctor's Response

There are always variations in healing and appearance with any cosmetic surgery, but with hair transplantation they are quite rare. I know for sure I would not have dismissed your concerns and say "tough luck." Why don't we start fresh and let me take a look at what concerns you and what might have caused it. Maybe we can find a solution to make you happy. Thank you.

Charlieharl show details Charlieharl
Mar 11th, 2012

I spent $6,000 on this doctor and I was soooo disapointed in the results!!! I thought that for spending $6K I would, at least, get a hairline out of the deal, but I got NOTHING....This guy is a QUACK....DO NOT trust him...He SUX!!!! He knew I was extrememly disappointed with his work, but he never offered to fix what he F'D up...Don't make the same mistake that I did

Doctor's Response

I have never experienced a case of non-growth in the past 30 years of my practice. I certainly would have remembered you. If you truly have no growth and no hairline then I would certainly love to see you and will perform a hair transplant on you at no cost. This is my guarantee to you, in this public forum. You may call me at any time and/or email your photos to me at info@drpistone.com. Thank you.

Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. Pistone closed his Marlton, NJ office without notifying his patients. There was an automated announcement on the phone directing patients to his new office. When I tried to make a new appointment I was avoided and never received call backs. I ended up finding a new and even better doctor.

Doctor's Response

While my office did move, I never stopped working or seeing my patients. We made notification by mail and email and, as you say, we had an announcement directing you to my new office. I don't doubt that your calls were not returned but I assure that was because the staff at the new office, who were not under my direct control, were not very good at their jobs. I apologize on their behalf. In my current office, I can assure you that your calls will be returned promptly and you will not be treated as just another number. This is the only way I know how to treat people.

A doctor's doctor show details A doctor's doctor
Aug 2nd, 2011

I'm a doc and I can tell you that I wish our group ran as smoothly as this office. Dr Pistone is an awesome doc IMO. He know's his stuff, has good and painless hands and LISTENS to you before he says a word.

very rude staff and doctor show details very rude staff and doctor
May 30th, 2011

Some ideas to get you st-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

May 4th, 2011

I'm happy that I choose him. Done excellent work for me.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by Frank M. on Dec 13th, 2010

I went to Doctor Pistone many years ago for warts and a few skin conditions. He was a great doctor and very patient and caring. So, when i found out he did hair transplants, i went for a consult. Things did not change over the years. i was comfortable with him that i had two successful transplants. He is a great surgeon and also very trustworthy.

Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Pistone was very thorough and spent as much time as I needed to answer any questions I had.