GREAT experience! show details GREAT experience!
by Kevin McKinley on Apr 27th, 2015

Dr. Pistone was GREAT! He walked me through the entire process and what to expect. He contacted me after the procedure to see how I was doing. I would highly reccomend him.

Very Happy Hair Transplant Patient show details Very Happy Hair Transplant Patient
by Timothy D. on Mar 31st, 2015

I am return patient of Dr. Pistone. Dr. Pistone handled my first hair transplant about 4-5 years ago, and I was so pleased that I just had my second and treatment done. Dr. Pistone is very experienced and did an incredible job both times. I am very pleased with the results. He is very people oriented, funny, and his staff is both beautiful and top notch. I would have no concerns over referring him to friends and family.

Surgery results show details Surgery results
Mar 25th, 2015

Excellence results. I look and feel 10 yrs younger. Should have done procedure sooner.

Armand Alec show details Armand Alec
by AA Martz on Mar 20th, 2015

I was just concerned about one thing, what would I look like after the complete process. Dr. Pistone delivers " visual perfection" . He is truly gifted at performing cosmetic surgery.

Exdellent results and care show details Exdellent results and care
by Robin A on Feb 28th, 2015

I have had 3 hair transplants and each one had excellent results and I am looking to do another this year to fill in a thinning area. Each time I was pleased and to this date which has been over almost 20 years from the first, no one and I repeat no one knows and those I tell are amazed at the results too.. Thanks again Dr. Pistone

#1 show details #1
by Freddie on Feb 16th, 2015

Best doc around, answrs all your ?s and tells you EXCATLY what you can expect , I knw nunmours people with transplants from the doc and there nothing but 5 stars aslong as you have realistic expections you can not go wrong with doctor Pistone! A true Perffsional and brill anit at his Craft!! he loves what he does which makes it all that much better! 5stars hands down!

Not happy show details Not happy
by Ron on Feb 7th, 2015

I will never recommend Dr Pistone. Lots of hype, thousands spent, after 10 years, Im worse off than before I visited his office. Many better alternatives out there, find them, but stay clear of Dr. Pistone

Doctor's Response

Please feel free to contact me directly. I would like to know why you feel you are worse off now. I'm certain I've never given you or any of my other patients any "hype" but I would like to discuss with you why you feel that way. If there's anything I can do to increase your satisfaction with my office I will do it. First I have to know what your concerns are and who you are. I am in the office everyday. Please call or send an email to info@drpistone.com. Thank you.

3-Time Hair Transplant Patient show details 3-Time Hair Transplant Patient
by Anonymous on Jan 27th, 2015

Dr. Pistone is excellent at implementing hair transplants. I should know; I've had 3 done by him. The transplants he did the first and second times held, but more of my hair fell out so I had him perform the procedure a third and final time. Each time I got what I wanted: HAIR!

Dec 19th, 2014

He is absolutely the best!!! Results are amazing!

Thank you so much.

by Kevin mac on Oct 16th, 2014

He's a scam don't use him. He's a scumbag that hides behind woman to return a call He does not return phone calls he's located down south jersey now to have a new beginning You'll be financing his new120000 benz Love to see if he himself will return a phone call hides behind his skirt a south philly guy he is not a scam artist he is Good luck people.

Doctor's Response

I don't quite understand this review. Please call me directly so I get can to the source of your dissatisfaction. I have never scammed anyone in my life.

Do not go to this DR!! show details Do not go to this DR!!
Sep 5th, 2014

Dr Pistone should be ashamed to call himself a Dermatologist….maybe he's ready to retire, more concerned about his hair transplant practice or just lazy. Having multiple skin cancers on hands and legs…when to him since my insurance changed. Did't even look at me let alone do or recommend a biopsy. Told me I should go to a different specialist ( who I found out was a surgeon that needed a pathology report) he had me in and out in 5 minutes….took my insurance's money and the next patient. He shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine. Note- Derm One's customer service was excellent …he no longer works for them…wherever he went avoid!

Doctor's Response

I'm very sorry for any mis-communication between us. Because you had multiple skin cancers I referred you to a surgical specialist who could best treat you. I did it in your best interest and hope that it worked out for you.

Hair transplant show details Hair transplant
by Pat D on Nov 28th, 2013

I had a hair transplant done by Greg Pistone 5 years ago and it still looks great today 11/27/13.He is one of the best in the business.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind comments. They are greatly appreciated.

Top Doc show details Top Doc
by RonC on Sep 20th, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Pistone. Although he is a very busy doctor, he still spent a considerable amount of time with me and addressed every issue I had and took care of everything on the first visit. I highly recommend Dr. Pistone.

Doctor's Response

I appreciate your kind words. Thank you.

by Johnny B on Mar 31st, 2013

After my initial consultation with Dr. P, I felt really good about his experience and the confidence he had in himself that he could help me, so I scheduled a procedure. The procedure was painless & I was asleep for nearly all of the procedure...The results, however, were extremely disappointing...I thought, at the very least, I would get a decent hairline and a fair amount of density, too, for $6K, but I got neither of these. When I expressed my disappointment, Dr. P did not offer to remedy the situation, as he said he would during the consultation, if I was not pleased...His comment was: "Well, at least, you have a little hair to comb." Well, Dr. P, for $6K I thought I would get a lot more than that...I trusted Dr. P, but he disappointed me. I am considering contacting Dr. P to see if he will make good on his promise and give me enough hair to cover the $6K I paid him...I hope he is honorable and will do that...We'll see...I will keep you all posted.

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry you are not pleased. If your cosmetic results are not optimal I will do everything I can to remedy the situation, as always. Please feel free to contact me anytime and we will take a look together. Thank you for your trust. I do not take it lightly.

Bad hair transplant show details Bad hair transplant
Jun 6th, 2012

I had a hair transplant by pistone several years ago. Biggest mistake I ever made. I have chicken type hair, pit marks and rough rigid scalp. It looks bumpy and unnatural! When I went back to discuss my concerns he pretty much said tough luck. I don't know how he is certified and ranked as a top surgeon! Avoid him!!'

Doctor's Response

There are always variations in healing and appearance with any cosmetic surgery, but with hair transplantation they are quite rare. I know for sure I would not have dismissed your concerns and say "tough luck." Why don't we start fresh and let me take a look at what concerns you and what might have caused it. Maybe we can find a solution to make you happy. Thank you.

Charlieharl show details Charlieharl
Mar 11th, 2012

I spent $6,000 on this doctor and I was soooo disapointed in the results!!! I thought that for spending $6K I would, at least, get a hairline out of the deal, but I got NOTHING....This guy is a QUACK....DO NOT trust him...He SUX!!!! He knew I was extrememly disappointed with his work, but he never offered to fix what he F'D up...Don't make the same mistake that I did

Doctor's Response

I have never experienced a case of non-growth in the past 30 years of my practice. I certainly would have remembered you. If you truly have no growth and no hairline then I would certainly love to see you and will perform a hair transplant on you at no cost. This is my guarantee to you, in this public forum. You may call me at any time and/or email your photos to me at info@drpistone.com. Thank you.

Jan 6th, 2012

Dr. Pistone closed his Marlton, NJ office without notifying his patients. There was an automated announcement on the phone directing patients to his new office. When I tried to make a new appointment I was avoided and never received call backs. I ended up finding a new and even better doctor.

Doctor's Response

While my office did move, I never stopped working or seeing my patients. We made notification by mail and email and, as you say, we had an announcement directing you to my new office. I don't doubt that your calls were not returned but I assure that was because the staff at the new office, who were not under my direct control, were not very good at their jobs. I apologize on their behalf. In my current office, I can assure you that your calls will be returned promptly and you will not be treated as just another number. This is the only way I know how to treat people.

A doctor's doctor show details A doctor's doctor
Aug 2nd, 2011

I'm a doc and I can tell you that I wish our group ran as smoothly as this office. Dr Pistone is an awesome doc IMO. He know's his stuff, has good and painless hands and LISTENS to you before he says a word.

very rude staff and doctor show details very rude staff and doctor
May 30th, 2011

Some ideas to get you st-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

May 4th, 2011

I'm happy that I choose him. Done excellent work for me.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by Frank M. on Dec 13th, 2010

I went to Doctor Pistone many years ago for warts and a few skin conditions. He was a great doctor and very patient and caring. So, when i found out he did hair transplants, i went for a consult. Things did not change over the years. i was comfortable with him that i had two successful transplants. He is a great surgeon and also very trustworthy.

Sep 8th, 2010

Dr. Pistone was very thorough and spent as much time as I needed to answer any questions I had.