A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Pletz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Pletz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Pletz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pletz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pletz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Pletz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Pletz practice?
- Dr. Gregory Pletz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Pletz practices Emergency Medicine near Monroeville, PA.
See Monroeville Emergency Physicians.