A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Pokrywka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Pokrywka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Pokrywka, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pokrywka graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Pokrywka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Pokrywka FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Pokrywka practice?
- Dr. Gregory Pokrywka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Pokrywka practices Internal Medicine near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: White Marsh, MD.
See Towson Internists.