A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Polston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Polston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Polston, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Polston graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Polston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Robert Polston MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory R. Polston practice?
- Dr. Gregory Polston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Polston practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists and San Diego Pain Management Doctors.