Dr. Gregory Pomeroy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Pomeroy?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Pomeroy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

Excellent Surgeon.

I had an injury that another doctor fixed. I continued to have pain for many months, and finally someone recommended Dr. Pomeroy. What a blessing! He immediately was able to diagnose the problem, and confirmed for me that I wasn't imagining the pain. After that we tried other non-sugical options to fix the problem. We were unsuccessful there, so eventually I had to have surgery. 6 months later (and lots of work), I am walking with no pain at all. If you're looking for a doc that will coddle you, Pomeroy isn't the doctor for you. But if you want a doctor who will fix you, give you parameters with which to work on for healing, etc., and if YOU are willing to put in the effort, than Dr. Gregory Pomeroy is easily the best orthopedic surgeon to have on your side.

July 19th, 2017

Excellent Surgeon

I could barely walk due to ankle arthritis from an injury 12 years ago. He explained the ankle fusion surgery & what the recovery would be like. He was direct & to the point. Everything he said was spot on. He said I would hate him before it was over as the recovery is long & painful. That hatred was temporary. My advice is to follow his instructions exactly! I did and now I have my quality of life back. I greatly respect & admire Dr. Pomeroy. My only regret is that I didn't see him sooner.

June 15th, 2017

Miracles do happen with Dr. Pomeroy!

I traveled from one end of the State of Maine to the other to have surgery for a bunion and badly deformed foot two years ago and recently had to have my other foot done. Because of the awesome results with my first surgery, I had complete trust in Dr. Pomeroy and I just knew he would work miracles again for me and he did! I thank him for giving me my life back and also for not being so self -conscious about my feet! I bought my first pair of strapy sandals...fuchsia colored!

May 15th, 2017

3 months and 1 day after injury FINALLY I was referred to the BEST!

I can't express enough positive thoughts about my recent visit with Dr. Pomeroy! I wasn't happy about driving 135 miles to Portland, but it was worth every minute. World class all the way. Dr. Pomeroy is known nationwide. Google search his name with "All American" for details......

March 23rd, 2017

Fell off roof in 2002, ONLY doctor palmeroy could fix me and fix me he did! I need to see him again after 15 years of little or no pain and full movement!

August 11th, 2016

One of the best ever

May 6th, 2016

Great Dr. and staff, I would recommend to anyone having foot and ankle issues.

January 16th, 2016

Puts patient at ease from the initial appt through treatment options.

November 3rd, 2015

Sesamoid Problems Finally Explaind

Greg Pomeroy and his team are simply, awesome. I've been battling with a stress fracture in my left foot and sesamoid issues for 5 years. I recently starting having the same issues in my right foot. I've seen many other doctor's before being referred to Pomeroy. No one took the time to carefully look at my feet and make a correct diagnosis. I was so impressed with the time Pomeroy and his team member Ken (as well as others) spent with me making a full diagnosis of my apparently rare cavus foot case and carefully explaining everything to me. It was exceptional. I will never go to anyone else now. Thanks so much Greg, Joe, and Ken!!!!

October 7th, 2015

Dr. Pomeroy is an exceptional physician.

October 1st, 2015

Dr. Pomeroy mad the third surgery on my ankle manageable and walked me through all the steps. He listened to me when I spoke and gave me the best option to make my pain go away. I am now at the least amount of pain I have been in for the last 3 years. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 13th, 2015

If you go to someone else... you're making a mistake

Dr. Pomeroy is amazing. Most drs have no bedside manner, but Dr. Pomeroy makes you laugh and feel comfortable. You couldn't ask for a better Doctor.