Dr. Gregory Pomeroy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 11th, 2016
One of the best ever

May 6th, 2016
Great Dr. and staff, I would recommend to anyone having foot and ankle issues.

January 15th, 2016
Puts patient at ease from the initial appt through treatment options.

November 3rd, 2015
Sesamoid Problems Finally Explaind
Greg Pomeroy and his team are simply, awesome. I've been battling with a stress fracture in my left foot and sesamoid issues for 5 years. I recently starting having the same issues in my right foot. I've seen many other doctor's before being referred to Pomeroy. No one took the time to carefully look at my feet and make a correct diagnosis. I was so impressed with the time Pomeroy and his team member Ken (as well as others) spent with me making a full diagnosis of my apparently rare cavus foot case and carefully explaining everything to me. It was exceptional. I will never go to anyone else now. Thanks so much Greg, Joe, and Ken!!!!

October 7th, 2015
Dr. Pomeroy is an exceptional physician.

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Pomeroy mad the third surgery on my ankle manageable and walked me through all the steps. He listened to me when I spoke and gave me the best option to make my pain go away. I am now at the least amount of pain I have been in for the last 3 years. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 13th, 2015
If you go to someone else... you're making a mistake
Dr. Pomeroy is amazing. Most drs have no bedside manner, but Dr. Pomeroy makes you laugh and feel comfortable. You couldn't ask for a better Doctor.

August 6th, 2015
I have had a few operation done by Dr Pomeroy and I would never ever go to anyone else. I was first introduced to him because of a shoulder surgery that ended in Septic shock and had to have my foot repaired because of not being able to walk on my feet because of the infection that went through my whole body. I was very afraid to have more surgeries but he made me feel at ease and not saying I wasn't a bit concerned about another operation but I trusted him with my life. He has the best bed side manner and personality you could ask for. I just had another operation 2 weeks ago for a different problem, wish I had done it sooner I have been in a lot of pain for a year, after the surgery I was in very little pain. Thank you Dr Pomeroy you are the best

June 25th, 2015
Awesome!
Dr. Pomeroy is effective, efficient, knowledgeable, and congenial. In two surgery experiences, I have been impressed and am grateful.

June 10th, 2015
Best Doctor I have ever met!
I have had six surgeries in the past six years and Dr. Pomeroy is by far the best surgeon I have ever had! I broke my ankle last summer and was referred to a surgeon in Pittsfield who operated after about four months. The surgery did nothing to alleviate my symptoms. I was referred to Dr. Pomeroy who spent two minutes with me and told me what needed to be done. There was no running back and further trying to figure out what my next steps would be. He was straight forward and confident in his knowledge. The surgery that could have happened had I not seen Dr. Pomeroy could have left me with a fused ankle. Thanks to Dr. Pomeroy’s professionalism and knowledge I had the surgery that has given me my life back. I am four months out and I have been jogging several miles a day! This man if fantastic and I can never say enough good things. If you are looking for a physician and are reading some of the foolish things being written, take my work for it, this doctor works miracles! Take the word of a person who has experienced hack jobs, and knows how fortunate I am to have gotten connected with Dr. Pomeroy!

May 28th, 2015
While Dr. Pomeroy is a gifted surgeon, his bedside manner, follow up and office staff leave much to be desired. I felt dismissed by the entire practice after my (2) surgeries.

May 20th, 2015
Surgery for Hardware Removal
I recently had surgery to have hardware removed from my ankle. My surgery was done at Mercy Hospital in Portland, ME by Gregory C. Pomeroy, M.D. He was great including all the staff at Mercy. He was nice, efficient, answered all my questions straight forwardly without the attitude that some doctors give you. My interactions were pretty short (as I would want them to be, they have stuff to do and I have stuff to do), but he was competent, experienced and seemed to have a sense of humor. All the staff working around him seemed to be laughing and happy. I don't know much, but I do know a positive work environment leads to positive results for everyone. Thank You Dr. Pomeroy and your staff. Keep up the good work, we need you!!!!