Dr. Gregory Pomeroy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017
Excellent Surgeon
I could barely walk due to ankle arthritis from an injury 12 years ago. He explained the ankle fusion surgery & what the recovery would be like. He was direct & to the point. Everything he said was spot on. He said I would hate him before it was over as the recovery is long & painful. That hatred was temporary. My advice is to follow his instructions exactly! I did and now I have my quality of life back. I greatly respect & admire Dr. Pomeroy. My only regret is that I didn't see him sooner.

June 15th, 2017
Miracles do happen with Dr. Pomeroy!
I traveled from one end of the State of Maine to the other to have surgery for a bunion and badly deformed foot two years ago and recently had to have my other foot done. Because of the awesome results with my first surgery, I had complete trust in Dr. Pomeroy and I just knew he would work miracles again for me and he did! I thank him for giving me my life back and also for not being so self -conscious about my feet! I bought my first pair of strapy sandals...fuchsia colored!

May 15th, 2017
3 months and 1 day after injury FINALLY I was referred to the BEST!
I can't express enough positive thoughts about my recent visit with Dr. Pomeroy! I wasn't happy about driving 135 miles to Portland, but it was worth every minute. World class all the way. Dr. Pomeroy is known nationwide. Google search his name with "All American" for details......

March 23rd, 2017
Fell off roof in 2002, ONLY doctor palmeroy could fix me and fix me he did! I need to see him again after 15 years of little or no pain and full movement!

August 11th, 2016
One of the best ever

May 6th, 2016
Great Dr. and staff, I would recommend to anyone having foot and ankle issues.

January 16th, 2016
Puts patient at ease from the initial appt through treatment options.

November 3rd, 2015
Sesamoid Problems Finally Explaind
Greg Pomeroy and his team are simply, awesome. I've been battling with a stress fracture in my left foot and sesamoid issues for 5 years. I recently starting having the same issues in my right foot. I've seen many other doctor's before being referred to Pomeroy. No one took the time to carefully look at my feet and make a correct diagnosis. I was so impressed with the time Pomeroy and his team member Ken (as well as others) spent with me making a full diagnosis of my apparently rare cavus foot case and carefully explaining everything to me. It was exceptional. I will never go to anyone else now. Thanks so much Greg, Joe, and Ken!!!!

October 7th, 2015
Dr. Pomeroy is an exceptional physician.

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Pomeroy mad the third surgery on my ankle manageable and walked me through all the steps. He listened to me when I spoke and gave me the best option to make my pain go away. I am now at the least amount of pain I have been in for the last 3 years. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 13th, 2015
If you go to someone else... you're making a mistake
Dr. Pomeroy is amazing. Most drs have no bedside manner, but Dr. Pomeroy makes you laugh and feel comfortable. You couldn't ask for a better Doctor.

August 6th, 2015
I have had a few operation done by Dr Pomeroy and I would never ever go to anyone else. I was first introduced to him because of a shoulder surgery that ended in Septic shock and had to have my foot repaired because of not being able to walk on my feet because of the infection that went through my whole body. I was very afraid to have more surgeries but he made me feel at ease and not saying I wasn't a bit concerned about another operation but I trusted him with my life. He has the best bed side manner and personality you could ask for. I just had another operation 2 weeks ago for a different problem, wish I had done it sooner I have been in a lot of pain for a year, after the surgery I was in very little pain. Thank you Dr Pomeroy you are the best