A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Popich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Popich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popich
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Popich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Popich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Popich graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Popich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Allenmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Popich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Popich practice?
- Dr. Gregory Popich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Popich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA.
See Tacoma Orthopedic Surgeons.