A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Popich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Popich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Popich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Popich graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Popich has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Allenmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Popich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Popich practice?
- Dr. Gregory Popich has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Popich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Orthopedic Surgeons.