Learn more about Dr. Gregory Popich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Popich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Popich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Popich graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Popich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Popich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Popich practice?
Dr. Gregory Popich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Gig Harbor, WA and Kent, WA.
See Tacoma Orthopedic Surgeons.