A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Porter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Porter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory G Porter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Porter practice?
- Dr. Gregory Porter has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Porter practices Otolaryngology near Newberg, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Sherwood, OR and Portland, OR.
See Newberg Otolaryngologists.