A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Porter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Porter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Porter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Porter practice?
Dr. Gregory Porter practices Otolaryngology near Newberg, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Newberg Otolaryngologists.