A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Porter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Porter, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Porter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory G Porter MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Porter practice?
- Dr. Gregory Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Porter practices Otolaryngology near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Otolaryngologists.