A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Postel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Postel is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Postel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Postel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Postel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Postel graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Postel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory C Postel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Postel practice?
- Dr. Gregory Postel has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Postel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Radiologists.