Dr. Gregeory Potts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregeory Potts?

August 1st, 2016

Comfortable environment. Great doctor.

July 27th, 2016

Excellent Doctor!

Since he left his Brownsboro Rd practice my husband and I have yet to find a doctor that could fill his shoes. We had been patients of Dr. Potts for over 10 years. He turned my life around. He found the root of an illness I had previously struggled with. Dr. Potts took the time to actually listen to the symptoms. He never brushed me or my husband off, always had time to listen and always seemed genuinely concerned. We were so upset when he had to leave. We have visited several different doctors since then but the level of care is no where near what Dr. Potts gave us.

February 26th, 2015

He was a great doctor

Dr Potts was my doctor for almost 15 years. He was very personable and concerned about my treatment. I had several conditions that concerned him and I both. He was very thorough in getting to the root of my problems. He would always ask how I was doing and had many laughs for me as I struggled through my issues. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE DR. POTTS. Shame on his ex wife for trying to ruin his practice. It was ALWAYS a pleasure to see his smiling face. Looking forward to seeing him again.

March 9th, 2013

I have found Dr. Potts to be very thorough in trying to get the root of any issues I might have. Always provides plenty of time for me.

February 6th, 2013

First Timer

May 21st, 2012

Appointment re-scheduled five times

Evidently, Dr. Potts likes to call in sick during the month of May 2012. My appointment was rescheduled on 5 different occassions because the Dr. didn't report to work on those particular days. My call was never returned upon numerous requests on several different days.

November 12th, 2011

Charles R. Thompson

Greg Potts is the best General practitioner in the city of Louisville.

October 3rd, 2011

The best and most compasionate family we ever had!!!

We moved home from Arizona about 11 yrs ago. His name was given to me at a sleep lab.I started seeing him and was so impressing with his compassionate bedside manner. He has been through life and death with me and mine. He has become one of my favorite people and always look forward to seeing him. He's been our doctor through money and no money and life and death. We live 50 miles away from him and unless it's a hospital emergency, we will always drive to him in Louisville.

September 14th, 2011

Love him!

It took 6 months to get a new patient appointment but it was worth the wait!! I have had back problems for years and have been blown off, misdiagnosed, heavily medicated and been told there is nothing wrong with me. A friend strongly urged me to see him and he took his time, listened to me, took me seriously, scheduled the proper tests, and referred me on to a specialist when it was time. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

March 21st, 2011

Amazing Doctor

After numerous testings with the Army and being undiagnosed for a year while being told I was making it up, I finally received a refferal to Dr. Potts. Within a month problem was identified, tests were ran and surgery scheduled and executed. Dr. Potts office staff was amazing worked with my schedule, made follow up calls and just made the whole situation easy.

December 24th, 2009

Awesome doctor

Gives you all the time you need, caring, kind and doesn't stop till he has an answer. I took my son in for a foot injury and he spoke to him about testicular cancer and how to check for it.

October 5th, 2009

Very Caring Doctor

Dr. Potts has been my family doctor for almost 12 years. He also treats both of my children. His beside manner is wonderful, his care is outstanding. I would refer to any and all, but I don't want everyone else logging up his office so that I can't get in!