A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Poulter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Poulter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poulter
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Poulter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Poulter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Poulter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Heart Of The Rockies Regional Medical Center - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Poulter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Poulter practice?
- Dr. Gregory Poulter has 15 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Poulter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Sports Medicine near Frisco, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Greencastle, IN.
See Frisco Orthopedic Surgeons.