A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Poulter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Poulter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Poulter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulter graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Poulter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Poulter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Poulter practice?
- Dr. Gregory Poulter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Poulter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Sports Medicine near Frisco, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Vail, CO and Edwards, CO.
See Frisco Surgeons, Frisco Orthopedic Surgeons, and Frisco Sports Medicine Doctors.