Dr. Gregory Poulter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

September 24th, 2013
Great Surgeon
I have a lot of experience with orthopedic surgeons as I have RA and Dr. Poulter ranks at the top as an excellent surgeon. I am so happy with the results of my surgery. He figured out what was wrong, went in and fixed it. I am now pain free. I highly recommend Dr. Poulter. He seems kind, caring and appears enthusiastic about helping his patients.

February 1st, 2013
If its not easy to see what is wrong with you, he may not take the time to find the source!
Directed me to another specialist that could not help and wondered why he would refer me? Did not take time to review all my records and MRI's. did not take my years of suffering serious, like I was only in a small amount of pain. I was in sever pain form more than one source area if spine from car accident. After going to steadman and this office I finally got the right diagnosis from spine one in Denver. I am not in that much pain anymore.

July 6th, 2012
An Amazing Well-Rounded Doctor
Dr. Poulter has to be one of the best doctors I have ever been too! Unfortunately, I had a herniated disk, he diagnosed it accurately, completed surgery and then followed up with me in a very sincere caring manner. I am almost 4 months out of surgery and am back in the gym getting stronger every day. I highly recommend him for any spine problem!

June 4th, 2011
Poulter Power
Very caring soul. His wife made me chocolate covered pretzels for recovery. Allows calls on cell phone and texts..how novel is that?