A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Dean Price DO is a male Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Price practice?
- Dr. Gregory Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Price practices Radiology near New Lenox, IL.
See New Lenox Radiologists.