A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Primus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Primus, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Primus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Primus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Primus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Primus graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Primus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Saint Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Primus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Primus practice?
- Dr. Gregory Primus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Primus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tinley Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Tinley Park Surgeons.